a 10 % discount
on your first order.
5% Discount from 249€
Free Gift with
FAULT: hole by the snap
Pocket Nappy - Snaps - Chilling Sloth
The easiest way to change nappy is with Petit Lulu Pocket Nappy, especially in a Sloth pattern. Petit Lulu Pocket Nappy offers the highest absorption and maximum reliability.
- One-size nappy (5-16 kg) adjustable by sizing snaps
- A biocotton pocket is attached to a Cover.The pocket is to be stuffed from the front and contains a short and a long bamboo-biocotton terry insert.
- Design of the Cover did not change for its popularity, and the proven extra soft fleece hem isn’t missing either.
- The nappy is unique on the market, because the biocotton part is not sewn under the hem in the wettest area around legs, which prevents the fleece hem from soaking and makes drying faster.
- It can be combined with other Petit Lulu systems - you simply stuff the pocket with SIO basic START, PLUS or e.g. Prefold nappy…
- Fluffy Organic design, a combination of softness of the bamboo-biocotton terry (Fluffy) and the biocotton contact layer (Organic)
- The Cover is underlaid by second PUL layer for better performance
- the outter patterned layer is made of recycled PUL, that save the nature
- Special leg gussets inside the nappy do seal better which prevents leaks.
For night time, we recommend using in combination with SIO basic START or PLUS insert.
Outer layer : 100% recycled polyester (laminated with polyurethane), fleece hem.
Inner layer : 100% cotton (organic)
Inserts : 60% viscose (bamboo), 40% cotton (organic)
Learn more about maintenance
Fluffy Organic represents a combination of softness (Fluffy) and natural qualities of the bamboo-bio cotton terry (Organic), which makes these nappies ideal for babies with allergies or eczema. Compared to our classic collection, these nappies are softer and fluffier which you will appreciate mainly after multiple washes. Absorbency of both collections is similar.
This online store stores cookies that help it to work properly. By using our services, you agree to their use.