- recycled fleece insulated softshell
- comfortable perfectly fitting cut with yoke
- suitable for the city and countryside
- elasticated waistband in velvety soft functional TENCEL™ Lyocell knit with inner elasticated waistband with eyelet for adjustability
- reinforced knee section with durable material
- open side pockets
- reflective elements
- product meets OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 Class 1 and also European safety standards EN 14682 and TNI CEN/TR 16792
Are you looking for matching accessories? We have accessories in the same pattern for our clothes! Beanies and Neck Warmers!
Recycled softshell with fleece made specifically for the WAMU brand
- suitable for spring and autumn seasons up to approx. -2°C
- with the most stringent ecological and quality Bluesign® certificate
- exceptional breathability of 18 000 g/m/24h
- no risk of excessive sweating and consequent cold
- high water column of 10 000 mm
- unique print and design
What does high breathability mean?
- The breathability rate indicates the material's ability to "breathe" and carry away body vapours.
- High breathability ensures that the body does not overheat, the child does not sweat.
- The body does not get cold after activity.
- WAMU recycled softshell has the highest breathability in the recycled softshell market.
faceside & underside: 100% polyester
membrane: 100% polyurethane
waistband: 94%TENCEL™ Lyocell/ 6% elasthane
The actual colour may vary slightly from the displayed colour depending on the settings and quality of your display device.
*From size 140-146 and above, there is no large motif on the pocket and back of the jacket and trouser pocket.
The size charts will help you choose the right size.
Learn more about maintenance.