a 10 % discount
on your first order.
- Recycled softshell insulated with fleece to wear all year round.
- Perfect fit.
- Suitable for the city, countryside, but also for sports.
- Extended back.
- Zipper cover in the chin area.
- High-quality zipper with pull tab.
- Velvety soft functional knit with thumbhole at sleeves made of natural TENCEL™ Lyocell knit.
- Open side pockets.
- Fixed hood.
- Reflective elements
- Product meets OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 Class 1 and also European safety standards EN 14682 and TNI CEN/TR 16792
Recycled softshell with fleece made specifically for the WAMU brand
- with the most stringent environmental and quality Bluesign® certificate .
- exceptional breathability of 18,000 g/m/24h
- no risk of excessive sweating and consequent cold
- high water column of 10 000 mm
- unique print and design
What does high breathability mean?
The breathability rate indicates the material's ability to "breathe" and carry away body vapours.
High breathability ensures that the body does not overheat, the child does not sweat.
The body does not get cold after a bigger activity.
WAMU recycled softshell has the highest breathability in the recycled softshell market.
Note: Our unique designs are applied onto the softshell material using dye sublimation printing technology. High-pressure compression of the material is generated during that process. Softshell can then temporarily seem thinner. Nevertheless, the material is still perfectly suitable for cold weather conditions. Thickness of the material returns to its original condition after the first wash cycle.
faceside & underside: 100% polyester
membrane: 100% polyurethane
sleeves cuffs: 94%TENCEL™ Lyocell/ 6% elasthane
*The real colour may vary slightly from the displayed colour depending on the settings and quality of your display device.
will help you choose the right size.
Learn more about maintenance.
|Jacket type||Softhshell waterproof breathable|
|Season||all year, Spring, Summer, Autumn|