Can't handle the equipment? Do you need advice on buying our products? Contact us! Write to email@example.com, we will be happy to help you!
A very breathable nappy cover suitable for whole-day-use and especially nighttime, because it really does not leak when maintained properly.
- merino wool is naturally antibacterial and thus does not retain odours
- ideal even for babies with very sensitive skin
- Its excellent moisture regulation prevents nappy rash
- two layers of merino wool with extra third layer in the wettest zone between the legs to boost the absorbency
- for highest baby’s comfort, the seams are sewn outward so they don’t rub inside, no marks on the skin
- the merino wool waistband is gentle to the baby’s legs and tummy
- medium-wide shape
- suitable primarily over fitted nappies, but can work with squares or prefolds, too (when fastened by snappi)
- it is easy to put on – even on a very active child.
Available in three sizes : Small, Medium and Large. No Hook & Loop or snaps to fiddle with – just pull it up and go!
|Size||Weight||Waist Girth||Thigh Girth||Rise*|
|Small||ca. 6-10 kg||30-46 cm||17-28 cm||53 cm|
|Medium||ca. 9-13 kg||34-52 cm||22-36 cm||55 cm|
|Large||ca. 12-16 kg||40-58 cm||25-38 cm||57 cm|
* Rise is including the waistband
Material: 100% merino wool (incl. the waistbands)
The wool cover is made of 100% merino wool and so needs very gentle maintenance.
It needs to be washed and lanolized properly before first use - lanolin is what helps the wool become waterproof.
Since lanolized wool has an amazing self-cleaning ability, you can just let the cover air dry between uses and if not soiled, wash every 2-3 weeks.
Lanolizing is less frequent - about every 4-6 weeks.
Learn more about maintenance.